Check out the following events involving Tod Raines and the Woodturning Tool Store.
- This event has passed.
Feb 21 – Personal Remote Demonstration – Q&A Follow-Up: Easy Live Video Presentations – Basic Setup of the ATEM Mini Video Switcher
February 21, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
NOTE: If you attended the Feb 6th event will get a free ticket to this event.
Also, a ticket to this event gets you access the replay video from the Feb 6th event. It is two sessions for the price of one.
Please join me to a “Q&A Follow-up to Easy Live Video Presentations – Basic Setup of the ATEM Mini Video Switcher”.
Ask questions live, in real time, just like you were right next to me.
This session is a Question & Answer period as a follow up to the remote demonstration of Feb 6th. All attendees to the Feb 6th event will get a free ticket to this event.
If you didn’t buy a ticket to the Feb 6th demonstration you are more than welcome to buy a ticket to this demonstration. If you do your will be able to watch the replay of the Feb 6th event. Perhaps you have questions about remote demonstration in general concerning Zoom, club equipment, cameras, operation, pros and cons, accessories, or whatever. Perhaps you have an ATEM Mini and you have questions about how to use some of the features. Come along ask the questions and enable yourself or your club to share woodturning easier and better, whether in-person or remotely. Learn how to get more out of your ATEM Mini.
If you have questions prior to this event you can submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ATEM Question”. This way I will be sure to address it during he Q&A session.
Replays will be available for 30 days from time of posting.
In the previous demonstration I talked about and showed the basic functionality and how to setup the ATEM Mini for producing live video presentation or demonstration. We will looked at:
- camera requirements and styles
- audio requirement for microphones, speakers and PA systems
- cabling needs and limits
- video output to local monitors and to live virtual meeting platforms like Zoom
- ATEM Mini out of the box
- comparison of the ATEM Mini line up
- ATEM Mini setup
- keyboard operation of the ATEM
- software control of the ATEM
- a brief overview of some of the more powerful features of the ATEM
- a brief introduction of how to manage a one man show with ease using free software and a Streamdeck keyboard
- finally some comparison of other methods of video switching and why the ATEM Mini is the best solution