The 1/4 Inch Adapter
– Part of the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System by Tod Raines Tools
The 1/4 inch adapter for the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System is easily threaded into either end of the 8 inch handle or the 4 inch handle tube. A fitted hard rubber washer provides for secure and snug fit when threading the adapter into the handle. The adapter secures a 1/4 inch shank woodturning tool (chisel) with two 5/16″-24 set screws. The set screw uses a 5/32″ (4 mm) hex wrench.
The Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System from Tod Raines Tools give the woodturner an advantage in control, adaptability, versatility and comfort.
- gain control with handle size of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24+ inch in length
- sized for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 inch that adapts to your woodturning tools
- this versatile handle can be single or double ended
- comfort foam grip just the right size and warm to the touch
- standard 1″ x 8 tpi, made from 6061 aluminum alloy for strength
- all components are made in the USA