24 Inch Modular Woodturning Tool Handle Kit
This is the most flexible woodturning tool handle system on the market. With interchangeable handle lengths and interchangeable adapters, the woodturner now has a single handle system for all their needs. The woodturner now has endless possibilities to hold any tool with a choice of handle length. This leaves the woodturner without limit on comfort and control over the tools.
This 24 Inch Modular Woodturning Tool Handle kit includes:
- Qty 2 – 8 Inch Foam Gripped Handle
- Qty 2 – 4 Inch Foam Gripped Handle
- Qty 3 – Coupler
- Qty 1 – End Cap
- Qty 1 – Adapter, any size (1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 or 3/4)
Additional adapters can be purchased with the kit for a 10% discount. All components (handle tubes, coupler, end cap and adapters) can be purchased individually as well.
This kit will make the following handle sizes – 4″, 8″, 12″, 16″, 20″ and 24″ – just by combining the components into different combinations.
The Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System from Tod Raines Tools give the woodturner an advantage in control, adaptability, versatility and comfort.
- gain control with handle size of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24+ inch in length
- sized for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 inch that adapts to your woodturning tools
- this versatile handle can be single or double ended
- comfort foam grip just the right size and warm to the touch
- standard 1″ x 8 tpi, made from 6061 aluminum alloy for strength
- all components are made in the USA