The 4 Inch Foam Gripped Handle
– Part of the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System by Tod Raines Tools
The 4 Inch Foam Gripped Handle of the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System is made from solid 6061 aluminum alloy but is hollow through and has female threads to accept the tool adapter, coupler and end cap components. The foam grip material sits in a recess so it will not slip off. Made from nitrile rubber, which is resistant to oils and fuels with good abrasion resistance and high tensile strength, the foam grips give comfort and warmth to the handle. The 4 Inch Foam Gripped Handle is about 1.5″ diameter.
The Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System from Tod Raines Tools give the woodturner an advantage in control, adaptability, versatility and comfort.
- gain control with handle size of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24+ inch in length
- sized for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 inch that adapts to your woodturning tools
- this versatile handle can be single or double ended
- comfort foam grip just the right size and warm to the touch
- standard 1″ x 8 tpi, made from 6061 aluminum alloy for strength
- all components are made in the USA