– Part of the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System by Tod Raines Tools
The double ended threaded coupler of the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System enables two handle pieces (8 Inch Handle and/or 4 Inch Handle) to thread together to make one longer handle. A fitted hard rubber washer provides for secure and snug fit in the handle. A 3/16″ hole in the side face of the coupler allows for using your hex wrench as a lever for loosening and tightening the coupler.
The Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System from Tod Raines Tools give the woodturner an advantage in control, adaptability, versatility and comfort.
- gain control with handle size of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24+ inch in length
- sized for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 inch that adapts to your woodturning tools
- this versatile handle can be single or double ended
- comfort foam grip just the right size and warm to the touch
- standard 1″ x 8 tpi, made from 6061 aluminum alloy for strength
- all components are made in the USA