One tool for many tasks—an excellent value for home, shop and recreational use.
TheDiafold® Serrated Knife Sharpener not only maintains serrated edges, but also serves as a mini-steel, gut hook sharpener and conical file.
For the woodturner, this conical hone will hone the inside of gouge flutes whether turning gouges or carving gouges. This hone is perfect for touching up the inside radius of a hook tool or ring tool. Many other uses around the work shop.
The taper of the sharpener measures 1/4″ at its widest point down to 1/16″ at it’s narrowest. Convenient size measures 9 1/2″ long when open and 5″ when closed. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use. Sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones. No messy oils needed — sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
Grit Descriptions: Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight and convenient
- Fold & go handles enclose and protect the diamond serrated sharpener when not in use
- DMT®’s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service