The End Cap
– Part of the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System by Tod Raines Tools
The single ended threaded end cap of the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System provides a closure and protection for the end of a single ended handle. A fitted hard rubber washer provides for secure and snug fit in the handle. A 3/16″ hole in the side face of the end cap allows for using your hex wrench as a lever for loosening and tightening the end cap.
The Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System from Tod Raines Tools give the woodturner an advantage in control, adaptability, versatility and comfort.
- gain control with handle size of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24+ inch in length
- sized for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 inch that adapts to your woodturning tools
- this versatile handle can be single or double ended
- comfort foam grip just the right size and warm to the touch
- standard 1″ x 8 tpi, made from 6061 aluminum alloy for strength
- all components are made in the USA