The Pro-Forme Flexi is designed for small to medium sized hollowing projects. An articulated hollowing tool based on the best hollowing cutter on the market, the Pro-Forme Powerhead.
The Pro-Forme Flexi comes with 2 high tensile articulating joints, one short straight and one bent, to access the tightest hollow form necks. Includes one 275mm x 1/2″ diameter shaft.
- Designed for small to medium size projects
- Cutters made from M2 HSS, Triple Tempered
- Excellent clearance of shavings. “Makes shavings, not dust”
- Adjustable cutter to suit all timbers and guarantee no dig-ins
- Streamlined profile fits through 15 mm hole.
- You don’t need to keep adjusting the cutter
This tool comes as an unhandled tool. A perfect paring for the Modular Woodturning Tool Handle System (fits the 1/2″ adapter)
Pro-Forme Flexi Scraper head kit – Two additional scraper cutters are attached directly to your Pro-Forme Flexi shaft and are a must for that extra smooth finish.
Irons Tool Rest – The Irons Tool Gate reduces the, usually, unsupported length of your hollowing tool.