Thank you for visiting Woodturningtoolstore.com, your source for quality tools and equipment for the woodturning community. This site and the content herein is the sole property of Woodturning Tool Store. When visiting our site, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Our credit card service provider uses the latest security techniques to protect your information. This website never sees, stores or retrieves your credit card number.
We also accept PayPal, which is also a secure payment gateway. Refer to the PayPal website for more information on their security policy.
We will accept cash and personal check only for those occasions we are local to the customer such as a trade show or local event where we have our POS (point of sale) system in operation.
We process orders very quickly here at Woodturning Tool Store and most times we will process, pack and ship your order on the same day – if not, it will be shipped within 24 hours. Back-ordered product will ship within 24 hours of receiving the incoming product.
Here is what Woodturning Tool Store does to ensure that our service and support makes your experience with us pleasant and hassle free.
- Fast Shipping – same day or 24 hour shipping for in stock items.
- In-Stock Inventory – we stock what we sell
- Accuracy – all orders are double-checked for accuracy before packaging.
- Great Selection – we carry unique, quality woodturning tools and supplies.
- Best Customer Service – talk to Tod, the owner, buyer, fabricator, shipper, customer representative and woodturner.
- Knowledge – I know the products we sell and I take pride in taking our own photos, writing my own descriptions, and creating my own videos. I spend time with the products we sell so you can feel confident with your purchase.
- Peace of Mind – I stand behind every product we sell. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 90 days of purchase.
We have shipped all over the United State, to Canada, France, UK, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and China.
We have created flat rate shipping charges based on product category, size and weight. We primarily ship by United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. In the continental US this is usually results in shipping charges of $7.50 – $18.00 depending on the item(s) ordered. For Hawaii and Alaska these rates are a bit more. If the item is small and light enough we will ship via First Class mail to save cost. As an example a padded envelope is usually only a $4.00 shipping charge.
We also use USPS for shipments to other parts of the world. The flat rate charges are based on Priority Mail International rates from the USPS. The custom forms are necessary for these shipments and the receiver is responsible for any duty or taxes upon arrival if they apply.
For shipping cost estimates please email tod@woodturningtoolstore or use the Contact Us page on the website. Include the items you wish to order, the ship to address, your name and email address and I will contact you with details on shipping costs estimates.
We are always looking to improve shipping services and reduce cost to the customer so we may change these shipping terms occasionally.
Woodturning Tool Store Guarantee and Return Policy
At Woodturning Tool Store, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase or if there is a problem with the product, you can return the product, in original packaging, within 90 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement. Just give us a call and we will help arrange for return shipping. After 90 days from purchase date there are no returns.
To return a product, simply call Tod at 214-924-3748 or email Tod@woodturningtoolstore.com or use the Contact Us form on the website to obtain assistance with return shipping. Ship the product back to us at: Woodturning Tool Store, 728 Pulitzer Lane, Allen, TX, 75002, USA and we will process your return promptly once we verify that it is unused and includes all original packaging.
Unless the product being returned is defective or is not the item you ordered, you are responsible for the shipping charges incurred when returning any product. No COD’s will be accepted. Items that have been abused or modified from their original condition may not be accepted. DVD’s can be returned only for replacement if defective. Please call before returning DVD’s. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 90 days.
Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card issuer or bank, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
We do our utmost to maintain prices shown on our website. Nevertheless, prices may change without notice. Despite careful preparation, typographical errors or errors in technical descriptions sometimes occur and we can not be held responsible for these errors and for this we apologize.
Out of stock items
Items not in stock will be shipped by regular ground delivery when they become available.
Woodturning Tool Store is continually searching for and/or developing high quality products. At times we may substitute a brand of equal or better quality. Woodturning Tool Store reserves the right to alter any product design in an effort to constantly improve our products. Please call Tod at 214-924-3748 if you need more information.
The Purchase Process
- Your payment has been made – either your credit card was charged or the PayPal payment has been transferred.
- An automated receipt email will be sent to your email address. Please keep this record – it is your receipt.
- Your Order status is now at ‘processing’.
- Your order will be fulfilled and packaged for shipment. Typically the same day or within 24 hours for items in stock.
- When we create your shipping label another email is sent to you indicating that your order status has changed to ‘completed’.
- Our third party shipping service provider will also send you a confirmation email which will contain the shipping tracking information.
- Your product is on its way to you.
By submitting any content to Woodturning Tool Store you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant Woodturning Tool Store and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate Woodturning Tool Store for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party’s proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- Woodturning Tool Store will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- Woodturning Tool Store is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 13 years of age.
Customer Product Review Guidelines:
All reviews will be read before being posted. Woodturning Tool Store reserves the right not to post a review. Here are a few reasons a review may not be posted.
- Inappropriate language or remarks.
- Price or availability of a product.
- Web addresses for other businesses.
- References to competing brands or businesses.
- Replies to other reviews posted by other customers.
- Criticism of Woodturning Tool Store or our business partners.
- Personal contact information including, but not limited to, full names and email addresses.
- Reviews not in English.
- Reviews that pass inspection will be posted within 7 business days of submission.
Use of this website
Feel free to browse and/or use this website by displaying its content on your computer display. You may also download, copy, store, distribute and/or print any content for the sole purpose of using the services of this website as long as it is only for personal, non-commercial use.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated or indicated, all content included on this website including trademarks (registered and unregistered), graphics, photographs, images, logos and service marks and the selection, arrangement and “look and feel” of the website is the property of Woodturning Tool Store or the property of third parties who have granted Woodturning Tool Store permission to use such content on this website.
Restrictions on use of content in this website
Except as expressly permitted herein or by obtaining prior written permission from Woodturning Tool Store, you are prohibited from modifying, copying, downloading, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or otherwise using any information available on or through this website for commercial or public purposes, including, but not limited to, use as meta tags on other pages or websites.
Updates and Revisions
Everything on this website is provided by Woodturning Tool Store as a convenience to you and is subject to change without notice. We may at any time revise and update these Terms and Conditions, as well as the website itself. By visiting our website and in turn agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you also agree to the terms associated with any changes and revisions.
Right to Refuse Service
Those who do not abide by these Terms and Conditions will be refused service and any theft of intellectual property will be prosecuted as allowed under state and federal law.
You may direct questions or comments to Tod@woodturningtoolstore.com, or give us a call at 214-924-3748.